MGO3LOL

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
SNAAAKE
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO3LOL

Postby SNAAAKE » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:22 pm

i dont remember people complaining about mgo2 tho................

like EVERYONE I knew was cool with it. lot of people over on shoryuken.com liked the beta and looked forward to playing it including myself

in fact I kinda hated mgo1 because it was so limited and pretty boring
Isaac
Jaws
Character: Oxycontin/Nosgoth/HustleBot/XanaX/Ever So Vicious
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Isaac » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Obey My Ego
Unit: KGB

Postby Obey My Ego » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:10 pm

So much salt in here. Its not mgo2 that was promised a long time ago. Don't expect mgo2 on a new engine.

With that said, it doesn't LOOK as fun as mgo2. But i haven't played it yet. I kinda promised myself i would only play Team Sneak this time around. Even that looks a little unbalanced. I noticed its very easy for the sneaking team to sprint behind enemys and do some of the gayest looking CQC i have ever seen.

But i'm still willing to try it before crying about it. It still looks better than COD, but that's not saying much. I think my biggest beef is that regenerating health.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:19 am

its not just the engine tho. lot of things are looking pretty bad.

instant scrub-slam need to go.
same goes to shield, that shit looks so dumb. just sprint into someone with a shield thats it instant knock out.
then the 3shot body spray kill..

even simple tdm mode is filled with garbage like fulton extraction and "teleporting next to buddy to save him". why is ANY kind of "teleporting device" in an online shooter game? mgo going full retard this time............
Isaac
Jaws
Character: Oxycontin/Nosgoth/HustleBot/XanaX/Ever So Vicious

Postby Isaac » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:36 pm

LongLiveMGO2R

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:26 pm

MGO3 is so awful it's unreal. Seems as though they went out of their way to take out ALL of the fun and quirkiness we all loved about MGO2. In many ways, they've made a 3rd person COD. Anyway, PLEASE keep MGO2R alive. I'll be getting a JB PS3 and joining ASAP.
NoirDuPlay

Postby NoirDuPlay » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:52 pm

What he said... You guys are our heroes for keeping MGO2R up and running. Ghz I wish you the best of luck on Project Foxhound. The MGO community needs it now more than ever. MGO3 can just rot off and die for all I care, no stun knife? Really???
MGO3 failed.

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”