How can we get two people in one house to play together

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KingKellogg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How can we get two people in one house to play together

Postby KingKellogg » Wed May 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Title kinda explains it, I have 150mbs down and 11 up so speed isn't a problem. But for some reason it was extremely difficult to even sign in at the same time, and impossible to join a match at the same time, as in cant join the same match. Any idea how to fix this?
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: How can we get two people in one house to play together

Postby GHzGangster » Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 pm

You should set your PS3's to different static IPs. Otherwise, if you can't log in to the different accounts at the same time, I'm not too sure. I've had people with multiple PS3s get on in the past, the issue was fixed a long time ago.

Return to “MGO2 Support”