Please help! Launcher problem, Black Screen.

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RobbieAsh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please help! Launcher problem, Black Screen.

Postby RobbieAsh » Mon May 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi there, so I'm running 4.76 Rebug on my Ps3, I've downloaded the Launcher and the 1.34 Patch. I've followed the Setup Tutorial exactly up until the point where you have to insert the MGS4 disk and start up the Launcher.

At this point, when I start the Launcher, it goes to a black screen and just sits on the black screen for as long as I let it. Only way it leaves the black screen is if I manually shut off the PS3.

Any suggestions or fix's?

Thanks!

Also, I've tried going into the Rebug Toolbox and enabling Lv. 2 Memory Protection (it goes back to 'Disabled' however, every time I go back to Rebug Toolbox)
King88

Re: Please help! Launcher problem, Black Screen.

Postby King88 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:59 pm

This is my problem aswell
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Mon May 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Same problem here.
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Mon May 09, 2016 10:14 pm

I seriously sat here for 5 hours following all the tutorials, all I get is a dang black screen.

Running on Rebug 4.70. don't think I have Cobra on or anything.
King88

Postby King88 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:32 pm

This is also me. Tried for hours with many different cfws all 4.70 or above
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 1:16 am

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby GHzGangster » Tue May 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Whoever has this problem, PM me your Skype and I'll try to work through this in about an hour from now.
King88

Postby King88 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:03 pm

I'm Aussie so I'm just getting up for work. Maybe you could let me know of the results? Cheers
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 pm

I messaged.
TB_BeToRi
Character: HitomiNatsukawa

Postby TB_BeToRi » Tue May 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Me too!
Alone you fight, together we dominate!
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 4:30 pm

No responce :/
TB_BeToRi
Character: HitomiNatsukawa

Postby TB_BeToRi » Tue May 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Yeah.
Give him a little bit time.
I mean, it is amazing what they do here.
Alone you fight, together we dominate!
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 4:44 pm

I know, I just wanted to have the game up and ready for my brother as a surprise.

Return to “MGO2 Support”