New player King

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
King88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New player King

Postby King88 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:43 am

Howdy doody, Australian player who played on US, EU and JP servers under the name Howl.

Currently reformatting PS3 and grabbed CFW 4.7

Am I already not following directions properly? Are there still people still playing? Will anyone take issue with an Australian playing in their servers as we aussies used to get heaps of flak for our red pings?

Is there anything else I should make sure of before trying to throw on the CFW?

Cheers
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: New player King

Postby GHzGangster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:07 am

King88

Postby King88 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:29 am

I didn't realize that reformatting equals out to diddily squat when it comes to downgrading. Bought a 3.55 console online.

I figure the on disc mgo wouldn't have all the expansions, how do I get the expansions?

Also, I notice there are zero rooms open in the online game list, is that the truth of it or is the online game list not working properly?

Cheers
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:39 pm

King88

Postby King88 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:37 am

Already ordered a 3.55 console and game, so long as I get to play MGO2 again against who ever I'm game.

I held out for MGO3 and have never been more disappointed, if all goes well I might try and talk some of the old Aussie players into trying it out.

Cheers GHzGangster for the advice and answering my inquiries.
King88

Postby King88 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:57 am

Got the console and game, currently stuck. I've updated to cfw 4.70 and have the mgo launcher and 1.34 on a usb hard drive plugged into ps3, installed the launcher and followed the steps of starting the launcher to update to 1.34, Problem is it just goes to a black screen, no beeps and back to xmb or anything like that. It just stays black. I think it could be I've gotta turn off cobra like I see in videos but I don't have any rebugger options like they do in the vids, did I skip a step? Maybe I need to put the mgs4 disc in and let it install the base game before it can be modified?
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 2:07 am

Same exact problem here.

Return to “MGO2 Support”