Help with hosting

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xTKxEviL
Character: xTKxEviL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help with hosting

Postby xTKxEviL » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:54 pm

So I've been thinking ever since I started playing within two days and now I'm tired of waiting for someone to host or to leave the game. So I want to host my own room, but not sure how to do it, please guide me how to host my own room. I know there's a method but not sure
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: Help with hosting

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Give your PS3 a static/manual IP address in the XMB Network Settings (you can use the same IP you see in Connection Status List), log in to your router, and forward port 5730 UDP to your PS3's IP.

You can find general instructions for your router here:
Gary Swoleman
Character: Gary Swoleman

Re: Help with hosting

Postby Gary Swoleman » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Also, if you have a router connected to a modem that doubles as a router, you will have to port forward your modem/router as well.

Return to “MGO2 Support”