I need help please...!

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Solidus Snake
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need help please...!

Postby Solidus Snake » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Stupid question but... I've seen the tutorial video from STORM and after he installed the MGO2R Lauchner he says Insert / mount your copy of MGS4/ MGO.
Does it mean while I install the launcher the disk has to be outside of the ps3? And after installing the Launcher I just put the disk in? And if yes why? lol
Sorry for my stupidness ^^"
I would be very happy respons!
Jayveer
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: I need help please...!

Postby Jayveer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:07 pm

You can have the disc in before, but it doesn't really serve a purpose at that point

Return to “MGO2 Support”