0A41:FFFFFF60 Unable to Register character

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller
Unit: Ocelot Unit

0A41:FFFFFF60 Unable to Register character

Postby The Animal » Wed May 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Im attempting to log in with my Original credentials I created back in 1.00. If there is anyway I can prove myself to an Admin or Mod with Credential ID and Password, can I regain access to my original account? or am I experiencing something else due to end user error.. such as I'm logged into the wrong account and attempting to register a new character that already has been registered under the desired user name?

please help, the error message reads : " a network server error has occurred. Unable to register character. ( 0A41:FFFFFF60)

not sure what I did or maybe its not my fault? .. I hope..

Thanks
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

nashmix94
Character: Heisenberg
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 0A41:FFFFFF60 Unable to Register character

Postby nashmix94 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:03 pm

try to change the name or put space before ur name

Return to “MGO2 Support”