Black screen to the install path ver. 1.34

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
basilisco
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Black screen to the install path ver. 1.34

Postby basilisco » Tue May 05, 2015 6:00 am

Rogero 4.55 + multiman 4.66.10
Standalone ver

MGO 1.00 worked perfect
I mont MGO standalone
I install laucher <-- until here all perfect
I install path
I start launcher and ... black screen

Here video youtube of all my process of installation in 6 min. https://youtu.be/tDNOsTMYwJ0
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Re: Black screen to the install path ver. 1.34

Postby GHzGangster » Tue May 05, 2015 9:35 am

Are you using the latest launcher? Something seems weird, it should have got you to quit the launcher after installing the disc, did it not? And don't bother installing 1.34 patch data before the launcher tells you to, because if something is messed up, you will just get black screens.
Could you check for a /dev_hdd0/game/TEST99999 folder?
basilisco
Character: Status

Re: Black screen to the install path ver. 1.34

Postby basilisco » Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Return to “MGO2 Support”