1.34 Launcher goes back to XMB menu

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 1.34 Launcher goes back to XMB menu

Postby Switcheroo » Sat May 02, 2015 12:42 pm

WinterWolf
Character: WinterWolf
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby WinterWolf » Sun May 03, 2015 4:16 am

Deleted the data!

I've never managed to connect/browse the internet on this ps3 before, but it connected just fine to the Savemgo servers. I don't know what you mean by home network but this is some of the stuff that's on the internet Settings and Connection Status List.

· Internet Connection: Enabled
· Address Settings: Manual
· Primary DNS: 192.3.217.61
· Secondary DNS: 192.3.217.162
· MTU: Automatic
· Proxy Server: Do Not Use
· UPnP: Not Available (I did enable it...)
· NAT Type: Failed

Media servers are Enabled

When i test the connection it says:
Obtain IP Address: Succeeded
Internet Connection: Failed

Again, despite this i've always connected to the mgo servers with no problems. ,_,
WinterWolf

Postby WinterWolf » Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 am

I'll keep trying and look into what i've missed when i get time. thanks for guiding me and thanks for your patience :) maybe i'll try majids tutorial see if im lucky. i'll let you know if it works!
WinterWolf

Postby WinterWolf » Mon May 04, 2015 11:39 am

I followed parts of your tutorial/advice and parts of majids and it's working! yesssss! :D thank you for the support.
!GreyFox1!
Character: ShadowDweller
Unit: KGB

Postby !GreyFox1! » Mon May 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Your not on Rebug D-rex 4.70 fw your on rex right?
!GreyFox1!
Character: ShadowDweller
Unit: KGB

Postby !GreyFox1! » Mon May 04, 2015 4:48 pm

I was having the same problems and it started working on managunz with bdemu off. Cobra off, with rebug 4.70 rex. I was on d-rex and switched with toolbar to cex but didn't work so installed rex and would only work with managunz

Return to “MGO2 Support”