A couple of questions about error messages

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with similar issues.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pinguinsan
Character: Status
Unit: KGB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A couple of questions about error messages

Postby Pinguinsan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Hey guys,

I have been trying to get online with PCSX2 (Windows 10 64 Bit), using NTSC-U BIOS and MGO disc and I've been having some trouble. One time I was able to get past the "checking UDP port" section, but directly following that I could not connect to the server (Error 803). So, after retarting and trying again (about 4 times), I get stuck at the UDP check.

So my first question is; do I need to forward ports on my router? And if so, I'm a little confused about which ports to forward. I understand tthat the local address is 192.168.1.XX (where XX is not conflicting with anything else on my network), but do I need to forward the internal ports? or external? Because generally I forward an outside port to an inside one. I just don't know which to do. Please help.

Second, the UDP port error is the xx:1024, so I'm going to try to set the primary and secondary DNS to 192.3.217.61 (then try it), and if it doesn't work, try it vice-versa. Maybe trying the different settings in the Dev9 would help? I have it bridged currently and the NTSC-U disc recognizes my network adapter.

Thanks for your help and time.
-Tyler
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: A couple of questions about error messages

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Try switching around that setting in the Dev9, I think switch is usually the best option, but of course try all the options.
Pinguinsan
Character: Status
Unit: KGB

Re: A couple of questions about error messages

Postby Pinguinsan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:15 am

GHzGanster,

Thank you very much for the quick reply. You are very helpful. I will give it a try for all of the Dev9 settings and report back.

Regards,
-Tyler

Return to “MGO1 Support”