MGO2R Championship Idea

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Theta

MGO2R Championship Idea

Postby Theta » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:52 am

Hello everyone, i will be direct:

What about making a weekly championship? I've decided to extend the idea in these points:

(1) The championship will be created throught a website that will supports any statistic and any managerial side of it.
(2) The championship is composed of a season
(3) You can sign a team of a number X of players (i was thinking for example 5 for team)
(4) It will be a day where all the team must play to each other (like clan wars), but into (for example) 3 different random modality

Actually there aren't so many players in random rooms, true, but if we make something organized i think we can easly find people. At least i'm trying to restore something such as "Survival" but more funny and more complicated.
Of course i'm gonna create the platform where you can manage everything, organize the rules with all the details etc, etc..

First of start this "project", what do you think about? I think we need to spam it to everyone is active in MGO2R community. Reply what you think. :)
liljim121
Kerotan
Character: Jim & Fruity Pebbles.
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: MGO2R Championship Idea

Postby liljim121 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:40 am

This has been said before, i cant say if it will work.
Theta

Re: MGO2R Championship Idea

Postby Theta » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:14 am

I don't know about that, i've signed in this last two weeks.

Personally i have some kind of experience because i used to manage a FIFA competition over a platform i've made.

This game is so beautiful, it's is gorgeus to have it again, but like this it's just a place to play 2-3 daily games. Maybe we can do lot better, it's up to us.

Obviously if nobody replies it means they are not interested to this so it's useless to talk about it.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”