Server being f*cked up & more.

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Capo
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Server being f*cked up & more.

Postby Capo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:03 am

Hi devs,

The first thing i'd like to say is that I appreciate the work you've done so far. But, every day I'm coming on MGO2R it's the same shit all over again: Laggy servers, almost every nade is an invisible nade, laggy people (sometimes I can't even know if this person is glitching on purpose or not) and I could make the list longer but I'll keep it like that now.

The point is, I heard Ghz is busy with MGO on PC. Like, really? PC? I'm sorry but there are hundreds of people waiting for some new stuff on MGO2R (Survival, tournaments, clothing etc.) and you're busy with a MGO on PC? It really saddens me that there hasn't been something new, just an update which says "Levels are back, little girls.".
I also see you guys aren't reacting on anything on this forum anymore, I really hope you do if you see this new topic.

I'm really not hating, I'm just pissed there hasn't been some kind of new thing in MGO2R. It gets bored and yeah people are leaving MGO2r or selling their PS3's. I bought this PS3 just ONLY for this game.

So my final question is, is there going to be something new? Are you working on anything (except MGO on PC :P )?

Thanks.
mgo323
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Server being f*cked up & more.

Postby mgo323 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:11 am

out of topic but are you able to log in as of now?
Capo

Postby Capo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:16 am

No, I'm not. Servers are probably down. Just like the site is not working 100%
xAceSpades007
Character: AcealiciouSx

Postby xAceSpades007 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:23 am

are you guys getting error message 0x80710013? It is asking me if my settings are good and then it says failed to receive http response.
mgo323

Postby mgo323 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 am

yeah I'm getting the same error message. so I was trying to see if anybody else had the same problem.
iPlayNaked

Postby iPlayNaked » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Update to the most current ofw, it fixes your issue.
mgo323

Postby mgo323 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:37 pm

well i have 4.70 rebug so i wouldnt know what the latest is. do u have a link? thanks in advance
iPlayNaked

Postby iPlayNaked » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 pm

... not your issue mgo
mgo323

Postby mgo323 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:42 pm

oh okay my apologies
Oerba Fang
Character: Oerba Fang

Postby Oerba Fang » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Whew, I thought it was just me lol
nashmix94
Character: Heisenberg

Postby nashmix94 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:18 pm

I can't logging to my id it's said unable to connect to server .
Last three days server went weird lagging in games and take long to start game and join rooms ...
I hope ghz can fix it soon
Spyder

Postby Spyder » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Before anything, thanks you guys for hard work.
I wish we get new update that make server better. We cannot login into mgo and there's a terrible lag !!
Also guys I hope you work on to return SV & TN instead MGO on PC.
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20

Postby MrGame20 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:26 pm

xAceSpades007
Character: AcealiciouSx

Postby xAceSpades007 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:43 pm

I appreciate all that information Mr. Game although computer talk is definitely not my forte, however I am getting the gist of what your saying... and that is basically that you guys only have a private slice of the pizza pie... However, I am wanting to know if the server currently running where I can access and play with the peeps... I am just glad that it was not my playstation... I paid too much money for it. If it is still not running, is there any suggestions on what I need?
nashmix94
Character: Heisenberg

Postby nashmix94 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Thanks for the hard works mrgame20

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”