Fuck NightFox

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Uchiha Itachi
Character: Uchiha Itachi
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fuck NightFox

Postby Uchiha Itachi » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:17 pm

so this is what happened... I joined NightFox’s room and he kicked me just because my level is 12 and there’s no other room to join !!! this is ridiculous.
I loved MGO2R untill 1.34 came out... now most of the players only cares about level... they play 4 ((PRO)) not 4 fun

so i think this is the last night i’m gonna play MGO2R :(
Konami is dead to me :x
Cpt Crunch
Character: Status
Unit: KGB

Re: Fuck NightFox

Postby Cpt Crunch » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 pm

NightFox is a faliure in life, why let him win this mental battle, seriously think about it, if he's kiking now on a game where stats aren't meant for shit but a visual high then fuck him let him go masturbate with his boyfriends in his so called high level room. I'll be back on MGO2R very soon and your welcome in my room anytime even if your @ 0lvl.

P.S Devs brought MGO2 back for fun, not so some dumb nigga can get all sentimental about his level. When people start kiking people cause of there level, skill etc. that's the true meaning of a N3.
Flash-Hound
Character: <<Flash-Hound>>

Postby Flash-Hound » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:24 pm

yea i was in the same room. kinda found it funny that he is lvl 19 lol but he shouldn't have kicked you even tho he said sorry. you didn't miss anything, pretty much in round 2 many players got cns and than when it went to the next map it was so laggy that i was looking at the map waiting for it to tell me i got disconnected after a minute i was like fuck it and exit to xmb. No wonder he is 19 but anyways level don't matter much these days. i kept getting killed by a level 12 and i am 14, for some strange reason i dont understand how he kept killing me but oh well...
liljim121
Kerotan
Character: Jim & Fruity Pebbles.

Postby liljim121 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:50 pm

samiblm
Character: Kojima
Unit: GRU

Postby samiblm » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:03 pm

"GET BACK DAMN IT !!" lol

The problem is that there is a ton of nightfox, behaving childishly and backing up each others. And it's only getting worse, the new incomer Kid007 has now joint the stream. And instead of being thankful that he's (/they're) able to play mgo2 again, he was acting like a kid and wreaking havoc by kicking 4 no reason and talking trash etc ..
I've witnessed and underwent 10s if not 100s of situations like the one you stated, but as cpt crunch said don't let them win this mental (virtual) battle .. they are a feilure, you know it, we know it, and they know it ;)

Gg gl hf
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Levels are back. Faggots still caring about level. So they can show the other 20 members the high level they've earned.
Uchiha Itachi
Character: Uchiha Itachi

Postby Uchiha Itachi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:24 pm

I appreciate your kind words guys really... but unfortunately i’m leaving MGO2R for many reasons and y’all know what it is
so good luck guys and have fun... and hey that doesn’t mean i’m leaving the community I’ll be here you know :D
Konami is dead to me :x
The Tk22

Postby The Tk22 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Postby Dio_Brando » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:02 pm

For the same reason you lost the motivation to start the MGO2 Launcher. The same reason I don't even have my PS3 plugged in anymore. A big enough group of the MGO2 players from EU/NA are huge enough assholes that some Japanese players decided they don't want to put up with any EU/NA players anymore. Some of them would rather 1v1 in a locked room while they wait for more Japanese players to get on over putting up with EU/NA shitheads.
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 am

But dio. We have over 1000 registered users. We have 2-3 new players every week!

We have 60-70 people on at a time!!!!

Or so I'm told.. But you're saying it's not worth even plugging my ps3 in? How can this be? Should I suggest people to get a cfw ps3 or not?
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:53 am

It's worth it just to have it when you want it. Beyond that, it doesn't really matter to newcomers whether the community is bad or not; it was bad last time. The same elitism happening on MGO2R happened on MGO2, the only difference is that the player base is smaller, which essentially makes it a bigger problem than it was before. But as long as they can play and have fun their own way, that's what's important.

If you really are still going out of your way to suggest MGO2R to people (I would have thought you'd have finished suggesting it 2yrs ago when multiplayer first became available), then just do what I do. Tell them you will get on if friends do, it's fun with friends, there's a lot of tryhards now but it's nice just to have the game again, and just being able to run around the maps with your own character again is great and is pretty much worth it all on it's own. But if you don't want to recommend the game for the positives, then you can't really recommend the game at all. The negatives really aren't going anywhere, unfortunately.
Cyanide

Postby Cyanide » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Yep same reason I stopped playing. People want to play with the same set of people they've been playing with for the past 8 years and kick you when they need room. Then if you make a room no one joins.
liljim121
Kerotan
Character: Jim & Fruity Pebbles.

Postby liljim121 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:14 am

If only it was reversed back to 1.00. Games were better then :(
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:08 pm

NF ends good mix rooms too.

OUTTA FKN NOWHERE

(btw I am alive lol..was on vacation for 2 months..shiettt I am lvl10 or something now or even lower I forgot what I had)
sonomamashine

Postby sonomamashine » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:01 pm

make these shirts
A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”