MGO2R wanting some MOTIVATION ?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tvc17
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MGO2R wanting some MOTIVATION ?

Postby tvc17 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello good I want to put this proposal for this new mgo2r ...
We mgo2r players we like a lot but there is little motivation when playing for neighborhoods problems that I encounter.
Here I leave my questions about some things I want or want all the players of this game to make it much more competitive and motivated when playing .

1- When you go back level with the catch level ?: motivation when playing because we do not want to demote .

2 - mgo2r need a store to buy clothes to buy it for game points you get in the game if you stay for 1-3 as such because it is not yet an option to SV or tournaments.
That aria at the most competitive when trying consegir points to buy clothes game character . but are staying 1 to 3 no points .
Or do something so that the clothes have to get not come all at once .

3- And finally deverian to put up the abilities

This ara people juege more to this game and new players enter .

And thanks to the creators of this new mgo2r to make many fans can continue playing great game is online.
reyeix

Re: MGO2R wanting some MOTIVATION ?

Postby reyeix » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Only that there is to do to improve, US players we have been long time playing MGO2R, we see multiple failures, but not the game but the people who play this game, European and North American players are very competitive, I'm one of them seems bad that players are expelling people from headings only by the level above all the KSA Another thing that bothers me enough is that it should be equal for all since many times I want to play and I can not play for the sake of Japanese players to create their games with password and other players can not enter. I'd love to return levels and none to expel anyone and that the community-MGO2R can play already not amount locally because it seems to me unjust that make the Japanese players, I also think that the proposal of my colleague is very good, when you create a page of rewards would become much more competitive and could get that many people to return to this game. With this said I have to thank for the great work you do constantly for everyone this content in this game. Thank you very much for what you do. A greeting.
PD: Im Spanish . Google traductor :DDDD
vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,
Unit: KGB

Postby vincecohen » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 am

While I do respect the Japanese players, I also believe that locking down their own rooms everyday is not respectful towards the other players. They often join EU or NA mixes when none of the Jp rooms is available.

I always let them play when I host (and remember people, i'm the shittiest host ever, but none of you lazy asses even bother to create a room with 10mb up speed when the lobby is empty!!)
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Mumra2k
Character: Mumra2k

Postby Mumra2k » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:33 am

Cpt Crunch
Unit: KGB

Postby Cpt Crunch » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 am

You guys just need me back x)

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”