MGO2R Review

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Unforgiven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MGO2R Review

Postby Unforgiven » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:00 am

Made a character named Daz took me a few training matches to become familiar with the controls again thought i would start playing some matches had fun a little rusty but getting there.
then i joined a match called Mix EU Hosted by Guarismo, was playing RES was going well first round but because im level 0 this one player (Revenge) was telling me to get out and tried kicking me. 2nd round i went through a doorway Revenge cqc me down went for a stun i went for a headshot got a lucky headshot as i got stunned he voted to kick and i got kicked.

I have to say the team behind this have done very well i am very pleased with MGO2R but i am upset that i got kicked for a killing a player i am not sure what to do as i feel being level 0 as soon as i start playing well i get kicked
vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,
Unit: KGB

Re: MGO2R Review

Postby vincecohen » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:41 am

This matter is being discussed frequently on the forums. It's been like so since the introduction of the leveling system. Many of us suggested that a poll should be opened within the community in order to fix this issue.

In addition to the above, please keep reporting kickers' names. I hope actions will be taken against those players who ruin our fun
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

Unforgiven

Postby Unforgiven » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:09 pm

I've been kicked again by another character [snow] 'Daz - kick this player?' to which another player wrote 'no'. When I asked 'why kick me?' I was instantly kicked... for what I am not sure but I am guessing it is because I am a level 1 and killing higher level players.
Undetermined

Postby Undetermined » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Player Snow game ID : 10272
Dev's send him 1 warning.
xTKxEviL
Character: xTKxEviL

Postby xTKxEviL » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:20 pm

I also think clan members who also kick people not just the level but for their clan mates is ridiculous and dumb. You think that's fair? Not for me and other people who wants to play and have fun also a bit serious. It happened to me a few times
Unforgiven

Postby Unforgiven » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Okay, after playing a couple more games and being kicked repeatedly for playing the game in the way it is intended to be played... I am beginning to feel that there are a number of individuals who are spoiling the community feel that I thought everyone in this forum had. We are all here to play a much enjoyed game which is no longer available on retail. A game I played, enjoyed and was very good at for a number of years.

This is my first day being part of this, and although not everyone makes me feel this way, I would just like to say that those who are kicking others for no good reason other than that they have been killed by that person, you are spoiling the game! Everyone is entitled to play and gain levels through playing, and personally I think that kicking because I'm a low level and I have killed you is ridiculous!

With the way things are going, I haven't even played for 24 hours, I have actually played for about 2... and I don't even feel like playing any more. I have been kicked from EVERY game I have played after a round or two... I find this utterly ridiculous and annoying. Especially when I am being kicked for being a low level. Everyone has to start somewhere and I thought that this forum was supposed to be for EVERYONE who has loved and wanted to play MGO, not for people who are already part of the forum and already a high level to condemn every new player. (I think they are Elite)

Something needs to be done about the people kicking for being a low level.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:58 pm

I've adjusted levels as per here:
Hopefully this will reduce the dumb kicking.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:12 am

Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Postby Dio_Brando » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:35 pm

This is not 2012 MGO. Most of the time if you're getting kicked from a room your choices will be wait for the other full room to have a spot open up, join one of the empty rooms with less than 6 players, host your own room if you can even host at all, or simply turn off the PS3.
Obey My Ego
Character: Status
Unit: KGB

Postby Obey My Ego » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:19 am

It's simply pathetic people care so much about levels ghz had to make everyone at least level 10.

I agree with what dio said. Once you're kicked from a full room. You usually end up in a shit room. Also these kids will join rooms to kick a host to get the rules the way they want them.

Simply put. A game is only as good as the players in the community. We have to many bitches who need to have everything their way.

The game was 10x more fun when levels didn't save. People didn't mind trying stupid moves and taking risks. Not everyone is playing like we got go and 20 thousand other people to impress.
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Postby Dio_Brando » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Wish I was in charge of banning. Would give everyone that put up a vote to kick this guy a week off of MGO2.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”