MGO2R Level(First Time back on MGO2R)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Obey My Ego
Character: Status
Unit: KGB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO2R Level(First Time back on MGO2R)

Postby Obey My Ego » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:31 am

He does always come back stronger. Glitching harder than he did on official MGO servers.

Funny how someone so successful has to come onto a revived server to glitch all over again. Again, your actions speak for you. A pathetic bitch nigga who needs to cheat on dead video games. Tell us again how your life is so good and you are much busy and wow ooooo.

All pipe dreams. Only thing this kid does is go on craigslist personals and have other faggots ass fuck him. Niggas real life goal is to get aids.
ViCiOuS-V
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO2R Level(First Time back on MGO2R)

Postby ViCiOuS-V » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Story of my life, I cannot even survive full matches because of these asshats. Like seriously? How do you expect to grow the community when the community itself is kicking other players?

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”