MGO2R Level(First Time back on MGO2R)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
xTKxEviL
Character: xTKxEviL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO2R Level(First Time back on MGO2R)

Postby xTKxEviL » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:16 am

Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dio_Brando » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:44 am

Can you take a picture of your screen somehow the next time this happens? Need some proof so we know specifically which players to ban. They're killing any chance of the player count increasing because of their level whoring bullshit.
Jayveer

Postby Jayveer » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:54 am

Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:45 am

Look at verstande's posts on that page. Shit like that is what I didn't want to see. A player being dissuaded from getting his ps3 downgraded because of some of the cancerous people who ruin it for others now. Also if someone is going to come in here and say "But if they got banned or if levels were removed those people wouldn't play anymore" To that I say "good riddance". The game doesn't need people like that around.
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina
Unit: GRU

Postby Killerratchet » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 pm

:( Damn I actually miss verstande. I don't blame him this level tyranny needs to stop and personally I wouldn't mind if the levels were gone or if it was just how it was in April 2015. When everyone started out as level 15, people need to learn to say no and if the host threatens to end let them. If they are that insecure about a low leveled player playing in their room then they shouldn't even be a host to begin with. With the cmd kick being removed it gave us the players the power to decide if someone should play or not. We need to use that power and let these people play I vote no everytime and so should others.
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Does level restriction not work in the host settings? Its nice some players are up in arms about the players that are unintentionally kicking new players, mistaking them for alts, or perhaps just kicking them simply because they're new, but level locking rooms is still the simplest solution. Removing levels, putting levels all to level 15, banning players, and any other such suggestion is ridiculous. The solution is already built into the game.
xTKxEviL
Character: xTKxEviL

Postby xTKxEviL » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:24 am

Obey My Ego
Character: Status
Unit: KGB

Postby Obey My Ego » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 am

CaramelFrappe

Postby CaramelFrappe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:15 am

Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:18 am

vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,
Unit: KGB

Postby vincecohen » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:12 pm

This is really becoming an issue. Lots of people do so, last time I played they tried to kick me like 10 times.
Lvl 15 scared to lose their level and I'm like: "you should go to a psychiatrist"

I agree: the game was much better when the leveling system wasn't implemented. I know GHz put enormous efforts into it, but I believe this should be discussed as a community and put to vote.

Player base is too small to be kicked out of rooms (not to mention "need slot 4 friend" -> cohen, kick this player? )

Plus, i have a shit net, but I always open mix rooms when all the others are full. That's what a community should be about: caring

WHY YOU LUCKY PEOPLE DONT EVEN BOTHER HOSTING WITH 10Mbps UP BANDWIDTH smh
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

CaramelFrappe

Postby CaramelFrappe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:45 pm

The Tk22
Character: Status

Postby The Tk22 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:45 pm

CaramelFrappe

Postby CaramelFrappe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 pm

You have a funny way of remembering things. I was probably joking anyway if this was on PSN chat.
Besides, I would never want to touch or let alone look at something like that considering I do model jobs IRL and you probably look like gen's twin.
You shouldn't stir shit up unless you want it to come right back at you. So go ahead and make the gay jokes when you told me that you yourself are bisexual.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”