Question | Wired or Wireless?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Silvinex
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question | Wired or Wireless?

Postby Silvinex » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:32 pm

:lol: Do you guys prefer to play Mgo on Wired or wireless?

Idk which to stay with, I feel like when I play on wired, my headshots hit really clean, and with consistency, but I sponge nothing, and I get killed really quickly sometimes.
When I play on wireless, I sponge a lot, but my aim feels shaky and my headshots are less consistent/clean. It also feels like other people sponge Headshots more when I play wireless too.

Not sure which to stay with, can anybody give me any preferences ?
RAGE_09
Tsuchinoko

Re: Question | Wired or Wireless?

Postby RAGE_09 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am

The sad truth is 80% of the players are looking to sponge more, so they go wireless and use between 96-192 upload. You are asking which setup will give you more advantage but that's what everyone is trying to do, instead of going WIRED and use 256-512 upload for a nice CLEAN game most decide to use low uploads rendering the game inconsistent when it comes to headshots. The game has turned insanely spongey and unplayable at times. You confront people about it and they just tell you to "get aim" or "stop crying" acting as if we don't know they're on low uploads.

i cant give you a direct answer, you either join the douchebag crew of low upload mayhem. or everyone can get on 512 and make the game as equal as possible.
liljim121
Kerotan
Character: Jim & Fruity Pebbles.
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby liljim121 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:01 am

Wired and 512, but my net is not good at the moment. My net is being upgraded to fibre as we speak :geek:
vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,
Unit: KGB

Postby vincecohen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:14 pm

I'm playing on 192, because that's the only way I can do due to ISPs being shit in Italy. I'm also playing wireless, cause my router is located downstairs
So, many people will consider me as a bad thing for MGO2R, but at least I'm no moaner nor a cheater / booster / whatevs
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

PrimeObjective
Character: PrimeObjective
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby PrimeObjective » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 am

Uhhhhhh give me a sec...

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”