Bring MGO2 Back On PS4, Sign this petition

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Race Akira
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bring MGO2 Back On PS4, Sign this petition

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Ok everyone, now we have a chance to officially bring back mgo2 for the next gen. Theirs a group of people who has this petition to do so. If we can get the most people possible on this site to sign it, then maybe it could really happen. So if you wish to have it officially back. I highly suggest you sign it. You have nothing to lose. Free and fast. No hassle. If you're reading this, sign this petition below. Maybe a miracle could happen. Who knows. If anyone has a facebook, twitter , YouTube account . it would help greatly to upload and post this there. And other sites like mgsforums, mgo2.com and mgoleague.com if have an account there also.

https://www.change.org/p/mgo2%E3%81%AE% ... go2-to-ps4
Last edited by Race Akira on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
LongLiveMGO2R
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bring MGO2 Back On PS4, Sign this petition

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:18 pm

I've already signed myself. We need to make a big push on this. This means posting to other sites also ie: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Etc. Also, for the people here who make YouTube videos, that'd be a good change to get this info out there. It would be great if a few big name youtubers would take an interest to this. If they simply mentioned it in a video there's no telling how many signatures that'd generate.
NoirDuPlay

Postby NoirDuPlay » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:43 pm

I have signed and have done my part and spread the word to my friends and on PSN :). Hopefully this can generate something in the future!!
MGO3 failed.
PrimeObjective
Character: PrimeObjective

Postby PrimeObjective » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:08 am

Great Idea und this would be the most epic thing !!

But this will never happen... If it don´t smell like big money Konami will give a shit about it.
:(
Uhhhhhh give me a sec...
Remu
Unit: GRU

Postby Remu » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:35 pm

It might work, the community seems to be pretty split about mgo 3, mgsv in general really, but I see more hate about mgo 3 than I see people praising it. Them turning the servers back on is a long shot, but seeing this and all the hate might make them do a quick re haul on mgo3. I personally think even that won't save it the fox engine itself and the way it works seems pretty shit imo.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Pretty sure Konami isn't interested in stuff like this. There was a petition for MGO1 and there was at least one petition for MGO2 before it closed. None were even acknowledged. There's just not enough potential for money for the work they would have to do, not just to port it but to maintain it. Glitching would obviously return, if there's degenerates that are pathetic enough to glitch on the fan-made Revival there would be plenty more willing to cheat on an official one. Having said that, don't forget how the Konami Customer Support assigned to MGO2 stopped banning glitchers for extended periods of time on multiple occasions, something of which I've yet to hear the explanation for. Konami is a corporation and is not interested in their consumers or their woes. MGO2 was a fluke, MGO3 proves that now more than ever. And remember, it's all just a game to them.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Yeah maybe you're right. Suppose you are, that leaves us with no other choices. Suppose we do make a new project , it won't be anything like the real mgo2. Because konami wouldn't allow us to do so. And that's what we want . even if we do get people on this server. They still will cheat like before. Its going to get annoying to the point that we might want to end this server as well. Its going to be a long time till people realize if they want to get online or not. Waste of money to them, and very confused how to get on the dang server. making a new project will takes years maybe too. What are we going to do? Mgo3 is out of this entirely.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm

So what you saying is that we still have luck with that mgo2 petition?. If I'm understanding correctly.
Remu

Postby Remu » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:57 pm

I think the better way to take it is they may see it and acknowledge it, but the big guys aren't going to care since it doesn't put enough money into their pockets. It's no secret that most people in this point in time pretty much hate Konami, even they know it by now, but they still aren't doing anything about it because they're making money regardless. It's a sad reality, but it's how it is. Not even just for Metal Gear gaming in general is becoming about cut content rushed and half assed products that are worse or hardly any bit better than the previous installment. On topic though it sucks I just want mgo 2 back and the fun that was had, I'm starting to see more and more people accept mgo 3 on forums and talk about how it's time to move on from 2 how 3 improves in ever way it's just a bad launch. This game will never improve with people just willingly accepting broken shit I just don't get it.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:35 am

Vamp
Tarantula
Character: Vamp, Odrax

Postby Vamp » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:11 am

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:26 am

Vamp
Tarantula
Character: Vamp, Odrax

Postby Vamp » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 am

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Why should we have to bann them? Its already hard to get people on the server as it is. Just to ban em, just for them to cheat. Again! That's what killed it in the first place, that's why we all here. Banning everyone will kill it again. Its inevitable. And knowing cheaters will be here will make people not want to play from the beginning. And tbh, mostly all the people that will be playing will be the cheaters. Same will happen to mgo3 on ps3, will maybe suffer the same fate as mgo2. Hopefully it will for our sake.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”