this....is the end?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
SNAAAKE
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

this....is the end?

Postby SNAAAKE » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:34 pm

don't see anyone playing..not even m.m tdm :(
Jmizzle
Jaws
Character: BRIIGHT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: this....is the end?

Postby Jmizzle » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:44 pm

mgs5 aint even out yet
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:50 pm

I don't know, maybe everyone downloaded and is playing TPP.
tedraney
Character: TheBloodyGlove

Postby tedraney » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:08 pm

ive been online aswell only like 7 people max ive seen :( damn those early copies
Check out my films at my youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZBEntertainment
Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP

Postby Revok » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:15 pm

They(including me) updated to 4.75 cfw to play tpp and can't get back on since launcher doesn't work with 4.75. Don't want to downgrade so I'll wait for it to work again.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:32 pm

aww shiiiit I did too lol..now I can't get on mgo. I am buying the pc version anyway. unless ps4 version has any advantage at all.

QUICK STORM#1 FIX IT :shock:
MR-TWISTER
Character: Mr. Twister (USA)
Unit: GRU

Postby MR-TWISTER » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:58 pm

That's why you get a separate playstation! Because you guys wanted to play TPP so badly, MGO2R is basically dead now. Thanks! Hopefully this is temporary and one of the developers can save the day. I fully expect MGO3 will be nothing like MGO2R and after a short time players are going to want to return to MGO2R, possibly with a greater appreciation for it.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP

Postby Revok » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:26 pm

If and when it gets fix hopefully it's on the front page, so everyone can see it easily.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:13 am

arent there firmware spoofer or something? gonna check tomorrow morning..

mgo3 probably gonna suck dick lol..I already hate TPP's clunk-ass controls. I don't know why they had to ruin the absolute best part about mgs4/mgo2 which is the control.
vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,
Unit: KGB

Postby vincecohen » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:27 am

I won't buy TPP, so i'll stay loyal to the revival
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

Meepy
Unit: GRU

Postby Meepy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 am

It was a good run.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:32 am

Hazard House is now available for rent if anyone's interested...

Also Ghz will see about updating the MGO2R Launcher to work with 4.75 firmwares in the next couple days. In the meantime you can still play MGSV:TPP if you go back to 4.70. Just resign MGSV:TPP for 4.70 with multiman.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:17 pm

meepy getting evicted from H.H :P
nashmix94
Character: Heisenberg

Postby nashmix94 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:00 pm

must players are ksa and in middle east MGS:TPP leaked week ago :)

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”