Attn EU Players

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CaramelFrappe
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Attn EU Players

Postby CaramelFrappe » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:50 pm

The EU players on this game are literally horrendous. Never stop crying and spamming votes to kick even when I'm double green ping in their shitty desert dunes hosts. I don't get it, lol Because I take an assault rifle instead of SVD for once and hold level 6 without a problem I become a huge LSer now. Where are the vids of me?
tedraney
Character: TheBloodyGlove

Re: Attn EU Players

Postby tedraney » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:56 pm

lol haters are gonna hate...
Demor in my opinion is the worst person about spam kicking and accusing people of LS
I just ignore it or try to have fun about it because to them they just wanna ruin ur fun because they arent having fun
Check out my films at my youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZBEntertainment
CaramelFrappe

Postby CaramelFrappe » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:00 pm

He always tries to kick me for no reason. Literally was in a crawlspace and shot/killed him first and he tried to kick me.
Funny thing is I'm from NA and I had double green ping while he didn't and we were in an EU room of course.
Endurance
Character: Toews, GenSnake
Unit: GRU

Postby Endurance » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm

some of it is a joke kick. but you are right eu players cry alot
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”