please implement this feature

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
auron98x23
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

please implement this feature

Postby auron98x23 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:43 am

do you have it foresees the formulations of mgo? where it is chosen the sentences codec, the formalities weapons and objects etc..
can you put that the formulations are saved and they also stay after the console extinguishes him? thanks
xRogue
Unit: GRU

Re: please implement this feature

Postby xRogue » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:27 am

Saving presets is not an option at this point and is probably one of the bigger problems to resolve... I am talking out my arse though and just assuming this is the case.
liljim121
Kerotan
Character: Jim & Fruity Pebbles.

Postby liljim121 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:00 am

Haha nah i think your right rogue. Saving the feature for each individual account will be a very long process for the developers to solve.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:56 am

Yeah, this will be in eventually, I need to finish up the newer server code as it works on there already.
Host settings are a different story though, for some reason that is bugged, not 100% sure what it's really expecting, I will have to look at and decrypt older data.
auron98x23

Postby auron98x23 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:17 am

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:55 am

auron98x23

Postby auron98x23 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:46 am

Isaac
Jaws
Character: Oxycontin/Nosgoth/HustleBot/XanaX/Ever So Vicious

Postby Isaac » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:56 pm

This site is making me very good at reading broken english. :shock:

Also I mean no offense, I just find it amusing.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”