MGO2R idea/suggestion

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Would you like a Metal Gearboy Magazine?

Yes! now shut up and take my money!
38%
Yes but make it free
62%

Total votes: 13
Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MGO2R idea/suggestion

Postby Revok » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Are you tired of looking at the same bitches on the magazines? Can you not get an erection anymore because you been masturbating to the same bitches for 8 years? Do you place magazines in your home and purposely walk on them, pretending... it is new magazines in the game, breathing heavily... that all your windows in your home are fog up, that neighbors... think you have a dj smoke machine set on max, that police... think you are running a hookah bar, imitating... the sound of the game while looking at real playboy magazines? I know all this is true for me and for all us male gender humans and very possible for female gender humans also. I would really appreciate if more pages can be added to a magazine as I am also willing to subscribe to the mgo magazine if more pages or new magazines can be published every month like playboy. I can pay through paypal, bitcoins, check, or cash in person if this can be done. Thank you Switcheroo if you can get this suggestion to the right people and convince everyone that this is the best thing that can possibly happen on mgo.
Last edited by Revok on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MEGA_PUPPY94
Character: Orange_Pulp
Unit: KGB

Re: MGO2R idea/suggestion

Postby MEGA_PUPPY94 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:12 pm

good idea.
Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP

Postby Revok » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:44 pm

The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller

Postby The Animal » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Switcheroo should be featured on the front of this magazine as appreciation to the great supreme leader of our community. Thank you Meeps and Revok and THANK YOU STORM1!

PRAISE THE GREAT LAWWD STAMM WON!
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:41 pm

I wanted something like this added months ago. I definitely would like to see this happen.

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:49 pm

I thought about this from like, day 1.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:39 pm

SNAAAKE
Character: Status

Postby SNAAAKE » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:33 am

:lol: :lol:
Isaac
Jaws
Character: Oxycontin/Nosgoth/HustleBot/XanaX/Ever So Vicious

Postby Isaac » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:02 pm

MGO2 (terrible pla..... "girl gamer sluts edition")

The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller

Postby The Animal » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 am

<3 I F##king love this community XD <3
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”