Hello

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Genaxx
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Postby Genaxx » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello all,

My name is Genaxx aka Vexille, Vex from EU server
I recognise a couple of names on here :D
I've been following your progress now and then for the past 3 years waiting for mgo to be back to how it was and I have to say thank you too all of you that made it happen. Currently arranging a ps3 to get CFW on so I finally play again.

Also, as i'm planning to downgrade myself, does anyone from the UK have an e3 flasher they would sell? If not i'll find one somewhere, figured i'd ask here first.
TheyCallMeFox
Pigeon
Character: Hideo Kojima

Re: Hello

Postby TheyCallMeFox » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina
Unit: GRU

Postby Killerratchet » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:38 pm

There is a guy in the UK who could do it for you but he is ending his service soon: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301629494139
Better decide quick 8-)
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
Genaxx

Postby Genaxx » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:45 am

Hey thanks Ratchet didn't think it would be so cheap might just go with that seller instead then.

Fox how did you attatch the ribbon to the chip? Seen alot of people use sellotape but a clamp would be more effective.
TheyCallMeFox
Pigeon
Character: Hideo Kojima

Postby TheyCallMeFox » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:04 am

The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller

Postby The Animal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

Genaxx

Postby Genaxx » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:55 am

I also watched NSC's tutorial and its so simple, just having trouble finding a cheap flasher, at the moment its cheaper for me to send it off and get it downgraded :D

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”