lil project on MGO2R

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scrub
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

lil project on MGO2R

Postby Scrub » Fri May 29, 2015 5:23 am

Hey,

Ghz should work on this small project and it should be doable.

Basically, every time you spawn kill em noobs your character dick gets bigger and bigger untill the other team kills you. Also, the runner should decreased to almost 0 or -1 because of the fact how big is your dick. This makes it even harder to spawn kill them noobs, and if they still can't kill u, you will be able to cumshots on them after the round end.

please take this project seriously.
Endurance
Character: Toews, GenSnake
Unit: GRU

Re: lil project on MGO2R

Postby Endurance » Fri May 29, 2015 6:37 am

ur dick would never grow
TheyCallMeFox
Pigeon
Character: Hideo Kojima
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby TheyCallMeFox » Fri May 29, 2015 7:10 am

This is way better than Clans & Levels. :lol:
SNAAAKE
Character: Status

Postby SNAAAKE » Fri May 29, 2015 9:47 am

I cmd kicked scrub

xpozed 8-)
The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller

Postby The Animal » Fri May 29, 2015 11:16 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”