new upload movement

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: new upload movement

Postby Revok » Thu May 28, 2015 11:57 pm

GHz please incorporate a upload speed restriction lobby, sort of how jpn had survival with level limits. Make it that you must be 256, 512 to join otacon and a separate lobby for 192 and down. If that won't work, instead of the lvl limit when hosting rooms, make a "upload speed" limit where host can choose what upload speed may join their rooms.
Endurance
Character: Toews, GenSnake
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Endurance » Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 am

storm stop crying ur clan from mgo2 were arabs. 3 would never have a ping
TheyCallMeFox
Pigeon
Character: Hideo Kojima

Postby TheyCallMeFox » Fri May 29, 2015 7:08 am

keptyawaitinhuh
Character: Status

Postby keptyawaitinhuh » Fri May 29, 2015 12:23 pm

I propose that we all play on wireless as well behind closed ports secure firewall anti-ccblmkII with netlimiter and ksa3 camel3

surely storm1 will lock the uploads to 512 then, and we'll only have to worry about people who have bandwidth issues and can't actually support that either

Thank you storm1

Revok

Postby Revok » Fri May 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Last edited by Revok on Fri May 29, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Revok

Postby Revok » Fri May 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Oh have you also noticed people don't really cry about lag when winning, only when losing?
sonomamashine

Postby sonomamashine » Fri May 29, 2015 2:39 pm

A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
Kimidaki
Character: Kimidaki

Postby Kimidaki » Fri May 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Hosted a game today. There were some red ping guys, some guys from overseas, some guys who were typing in japanese.

Didn't try to kick any of them. I manned up, took note of how heavily each person delayed and adjusted my playstyle around them to compensate.

More importantly than that, I was far too busy enjoying the game to care. Now more than ever the players should value casual battle over competitive angst.

Back on the official server people would compliment me on my GP and I would have to ask them what it was at as I never bothered checking myself. This might sound odd to some of you but I used to play survival for the enjoyment of a coordinated team working toward a common goal. It didn't matter if I didn't top the leaderboard. So long as the match was a close competition I was enjoying myself.

It's a shame I rarely met anyone else like that. People were so desperate to see the "win" screen that they would do almost anything for it. I don't have an issue with people who need to use 96, but the people who feel they should use it to get some placebo advantage? I pity your philosophy.
Remarkable

Postby Remarkable » Fri May 29, 2015 3:31 pm

My Channel
keptyawaitinhuh

Postby keptyawaitinhuh » Fri May 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Windalgo

Postby Windalgo » Fri May 29, 2015 3:54 pm

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 pm

They might still be good, but they would not be as good, especially if a lot of their kills happen right before/right after they die.
Stupid stuff like shooting someone who rolled behind a wall wouldn't happen either.
vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,
Unit: KGB

Postby vincecohen » Sat May 30, 2015 1:51 am

Last edited by vincecohen on Sun May 31, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Sat May 30, 2015 2:54 pm

TinLeaf
Character: TinLeaf/SinTeeth

Postby TinLeaf » Sun May 31, 2015 4:40 am

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”