Second server/lobby or cmd kick

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.

Open a top gp players lobby/server and/or remove cmd kick

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 8
Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Second server/lobby or cmd kick

Postby Revok » Thu May 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Let's vote for a top gp players elite lobby/2nd server. Aren't you tired of getting kicked for being great? Do you keep getting kick because you are good? Have you been kicked for "lagging" but only when u top 3 every time getting ++ and when you are last no one kicks? I've tried playing like a noob but people still kick me, plus I've tried hosting but when they see my name no one joins. I thought this revival was for every one to enjoy but I'm not enjoying being kicked all the time and I'm sure you guys aren't enjoying it also. 99% of the time it's host cmd kicking so that should be removed and only have the voting system as mgo is intended to be. Voting is the best way for everything including kicking, how do you think America became what it is today? By voting, we have the best presidents in the world. Why do you think illegals come to America? Because everything is far more fair than it is in their country. Fairness is what we believe in and mgo should be the same. In America everyone has rights and the server which I'm assuming is in America, I feel like my rights have been violated. What would sports team be without the top players? What would phones be without Apple starting the smartphone revolution? What would America look like if voting was never introduced to the American people. What will mgo be without top gp players. Please do the right thing and vote. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Disappointed top gp player
AKA Mr. Addition

(because all I see is plus signs in case you were wondering)
Last edited by Revok on Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Remarkable
Character: Status
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Second server/lobby or cmd kick

Postby Remarkable » Thu May 21, 2015 4:23 pm

LOL
My Channel
Dual2k
Character: Dual, Honkers
Unit: KGB

Postby Dual2k » Thu May 21, 2015 4:32 pm

Who are you? :\
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Thu May 21, 2015 4:52 pm

It's already planned to be removed, it served it's real purpose already.
Slayer

Postby Slayer » Thu May 21, 2015 5:14 pm

LOL
MEGA_PUPPY94
Character: Orange_Pulp

Postby MEGA_PUPPY94 » Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Bruhhhhhhhhh
Windalgo

Postby Windalgo » Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 pm

okay
Ironman6891
Character: Solidus
Unit: GRU

Postby Ironman6891 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Meepy

Postby Meepy » Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm

It was used for kicking people who spoofed their name so you couldn't kick them from the room via in-game vote.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm

What the hell, I thought I replied to this.
Yes, what Meepy said is the reason why.
Ironman6891
Character: Solidus

Postby Ironman6891 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Oh. Well i keep getting cmd kicked for being a noob, ( trying to get better :/ ) not a glitcher.
Revok
Character: Revok,Revoke,TopGP

Postby Revok » Thu May 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Just got kicked from my own clan room host for using mk2. This is not fair to me and the poster above me.
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Thu May 21, 2015 8:12 pm

I don't feel it should be removed. As a host you should have control over who is in your room.

Since i HATE glitchers, i feel its my right to command kick them. If not, i will set up cain and abel to get peoples I.P's so i can block their IP range in my router.

But a better way to fix this is, when you have it so settings save and you can block people. Have it if you block them on one name, all their names go into your blocked list. That would make things so much easier.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Thu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm

I don't want to go the cain and abel route. Its so annoying.

Block lists where you block one name so every name they have on that account is blocked would be super sweet.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”