Where's the NA players at??

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
MG-117
Character: SHE HAZ A GUN
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where's the NA players at??

Postby MG-117 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Tired of playing with laggy ass EU, KSA & JPN players. I hope more NA players join, if not im done with mgo2 and moving on to mgo3.
Yea.......what about me??
MGO-ACE
Character: Status
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Where's the NA players at??

Postby MGO-ACE » Mon May 18, 2015 5:54 pm

We here though......
Ironman6891
Character: Solidus
Unit: GRU

Postby Ironman6891 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Uhh im moving in two weeks. Going to get some really good internet and be able to host alot more. Don't leave us friend!
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina

Postby Killerratchet » Mon May 18, 2015 6:26 pm

I'm MIA for a little while due to having to replace the thermal paste on my PS3 and then needing another power supply for my PS3 but hopefully I can return soon. Wish more NA people would be willing to get CFW though guess EUs are more passionate over MGO.
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
MG-117

Postby MG-117 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Sorry if i sound like a prick but i just get frustrated at the lag sometimes.
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina

Postby Killerratchet » Mon May 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Yeah I see what you mean. Guess there's a reason why the game was region locked in the first place :lol: But it does make me wish they fixed the lag issues before they released it.
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
Ironman6891

Postby Ironman6891 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Whos doen't ? I get ya man. Jpn rooms are the worst. I'll die and my char smacks against a wall then falls through the map...lol?
MG-117

Postby MG-117 » Mon May 18, 2015 7:02 pm

LMFAO, that happened to me before
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Postby Dio_Brando » Mon May 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Some EUs have good host if you see them with a room up. Like RAGE. I played in his room today and had a full ping for most of the time even though I live in Pennsylvania. And it was almost lagless mostly because he kicked out the red pings instantly.
Ironman6891

Postby Ironman6891 » Mon May 18, 2015 7:30 pm

^This. Rage is a great host
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Mon May 18, 2015 9:14 pm

SNAAAKE
Character: Status

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue May 19, 2015 1:41 am

REALLY fucking good games tonight when meepay and storm1 hosted. I liked meeps host better because of auto teams and shots kinda reg little better(I think). I was expecting problems with teamkills but people behaved and wasn't killing teammates on purpose. kinda liked the idea too(jp survival had it like that). I might start hosting with TK on :o
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Postby Dio_Brando » Tue May 19, 2015 2:47 am

I wish I lived in the west coast. Playing in Japanese rooms would be so much better.
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Tue May 19, 2015 7:25 am

Endurance
Character: Toews, GenSnake

Postby Endurance » Sat May 23, 2015 10:33 am

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”