Locked Upload Speeds (Poll)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.

Should upload speeds be locked to 512k?

Yes
83%
No
13%
i liek teh 96
3%

Total votes: 90
Switcheroo
Character: president trump
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Locked Upload Speeds (Poll)

Postby Switcheroo » Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 pm

There's too many ways to fake it but frankly that's not the issue here. We can worry about that once uploads are locked to 512.

If anyone else reading this hasn't voted yet please do so so we can make a change.
an7_0ny
Character: -Shizune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby an7_0ny » Sun May 24, 2015 10:40 am

I agree =)
Autotelic
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby Autotelic » Mon May 25, 2015 10:06 am

LadyLightning014
Kerotan

Postby LadyLightning014 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:29 am

The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller

Postby The Animal » Thu May 28, 2015 6:29 pm

.. Not sure if this has been mentioned or thought upon but..

What about those who incorporate Netlimiter into their " Mgo Tactics" ?
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Thank you all for your participation in the 96k movement. As our 96k demonstration has now ended please for the next week try using the 512k upload. If you or anyone you know have not yet voted for the removal of all uploads below 512, please vote now. Feel free to discuss the 96k movement and how it affected you, here or here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2107 . Once again thank you for your participation and I look forward to your opinion on both 96k and 512k gameplay.
MR-TWISTER
Character: Mr. Twister (USA)
Unit: GRU

Postby MR-TWISTER » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:04 am

I don't know why anyone would want 96k unless they are purposely trying to piss people off. I tried 96k and it sucks! I can kill people way better with 512!

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”