Banning and Current Bans

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Banning and Current Bans

Postby GHzGangster » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 am

Claymore
Character: ShooterDUDE224
Unit: GRU

Re: Banning and Current Bans

Postby Claymore » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:25 pm

lag abuse sounds like he got banned for playing on 96 lol
Obey My Ego
Character: Status
Unit: KGB

Postby Obey My Ego » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Since I was framed by lynchy. And you had to ban multiple accounts of his. I want him banned again.

Not only did he brag he got away with it. He said Justin unbanned him. Then changed his story and said Justin had GHz unban him.

You want these people ruining the game you worked so hard on? He basically shit all over us and you the Devs by clutching on 5-6 accounts...
CaramelFrappe

Postby CaramelFrappe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:07 pm

dan g
Character: gilly

Postby dan g » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:08 pm

I dont even understand how Lynchy was unbanned. He had a second chance he wasted it. Not just that he clearly has no remorse for his actions i remember him saying he'll probably glitch in mgo3 he isn't sure yet. Ban him for life. On 1.00 when he did glitch he not only glitched himself but tried to frame people for it and get them banned. Seriously making me angry even contemplating allowing him to play.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." -- Stephen Henry Roberts
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:09 pm

No it can't because you framed me. You made it personal when you used my account to glitch.

You ruined the real servers. You are ruining them again. You think you should be forgiven? Then ammar should be allowed on. Period. When the rest of the community sees this, they will voice their opinions
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Please don't start flaming again guys. Administrators make the final decision on bans.
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:33 pm

I'm apart of the community. You framed ME. I am giving my response on the fact you were ever unabnned. Its fine. You no life glitchers ruined mgo the first time. Why wouldn't a flaming homosexual do it again...
Hamz
Kerotan
Character: Hamz

Postby Hamz » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:59 pm

instead of going on and on about why he should be banned, imma keep it simple.

Lynchy - Ban this player? [YES]
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Its bull shit. Because hes friends with one of the devs he should get a pass. He acts like he did nothing to me, or anyone else. Besides frame legit players? Glitch legit players out of fun? You even said you didn't care if you got banned. Now you want the legit devs and mods to protect you.

Lynchy, YOU are the reason this world sucks so much dick. You get so emotional over a game you need to cheat to feel loved. Also, you don't model. Being gay and inviting your friends over to record them ass fucking you. ISN'T modeling.

Faggot. Ruin the game we all love again. Because you need to glitch.
CaramelFrappe

Postby CaramelFrappe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:57 pm

I don't glitch, I don't frame. Instead of talking bad about me, why not just ddos me like you said you would?

P.S. Please provide proof that I have made any attempt to slander Switcheroo's name because I didn't.
Also you should know that Ammar has been playing, nobody is banned except Nikibi as far as I know.

I am not trying to get anyone to protect me. You would have no idea who I was if I use random names.
Just mind your own business. I barely even play and when I do I am respectful and cause no issues.

I was already told by Ghz himself that if I mess around again I will be banned, so you can chill.
If it makes you feel better I will give him permission to ban me for a week or two and take a break.

(And before you say anything about perm. ban, read his post. First bans are 1-2 weeks. I haven't been on
in 3+ months.)
Nimo.JP

Postby Nimo.JP » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Thanks devs.
dan g
Character: gilly

Postby dan g » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:00 pm

havent been on in 3+ months because you were banned so that first ban is irrelevant
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." -- Stephen Henry Roberts
Obey My Ego

Postby Obey My Ego » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:09 pm

You tried framing me. You respect other players? Gtfo. I have proof your asking mods to protect you.

I might be a nasty son of a bitch. But I would never cheat people out of fun. Please. Just get off the server you trash bag.

Also you glitched on so many accounts GHZ had to ip range ban you.
You don't deserve to play. I talked to a few mods, they feel the same way. You have issues. Glitching on a dead revival server.
YohCj
Character: ???

Postby YohCj » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Feels like MGO2 2008.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”