MGO2R - WHO IS NOT READY FOR 1.34 OR STILL HAVING PROBLEMS?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
syko
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO2R - WHO IS NOT READY FOR 1.34 OR STILL HAVING PROBLE

Postby syko » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Last edited by syko on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman6891
Character: Solidus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ironman6891 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 pm

syko

Postby syko » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:16 pm

sgt.foley

Postby sgt.foley » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:48 pm

lmao I went through all the trouble of going from CFW 3.55 to Habibg CFW 4.7 standard without cobra,

and I still have the same problem of freezing at the Game ID and Password screen lol (it tells me to enter a new one)

So yes it is a sever side issue then.

MGO2R 1.00 was running fine on my system, my ip has changed though since I've moved from the last time I played MGO2R 1.00 several months ago.
MR-TWISTER
Character: Mr. Twister (USA)

Postby MR-TWISTER » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:26 am

Ok so i got it to say "you are ready for 1.34" and I get to the new save mgo title screen and press start. Then I get the "Game data corrupt please delete", message. I Installed the game data fixer pkg and tried again and recieved the game data corrupted message again. Is the 1.34 version actually released or are we still waiting?
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 am

McMMgs4
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby McMMgs4 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:46 am

Yesterday i tried to install everything for 1.34 but it wont work
First of all i installed the launcher and started it after this it says i should start to install 1.00 so i pressed X the title screen launched and then i quit after thst i installed the patch 1.34.pkg the i started the launcher again and the same again but after i pressed X i get a blackscreen and nothing happens

I am on 4.55 rogero
Danio
Character: Testdummy001

Postby Danio » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:54 am

CTM

Postby CTM » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 am

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 am

I'm going to compile as much information as possible for fixes and workarounds I and others have found. The new topic will be in the Support section after I finish scouring all the other threads. If anybody still needs help please create your own topic in the MGO2 Support section with as much information as possible outlining your problem.

Creating your own thread is the only way your post in the sky high stack of messages/posts wont be missed or overlooked...

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”