lack of fair play

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Aguia_BR
Character: Aguia_BR
Unit: Ocelot Unit

lack of fair play

Postby Aguia_BR » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Who expelled another player for no reason just because he received a blow cqc or stun, to be warned. Intolerance of some players amazes me, if only less than 20 players online.
Sandra
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: lack of fair play

Postby Sandra » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Damn we're getting EU's kicked by other EU's now? rip
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:32 pm

It's very disappointing that people can't just get along.
LadyLightning014
Kerotan

Postby LadyLightning014 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:41 pm

I can see myself now getting kicked over and over again. :/

In the old server, people would get so pissed off at me for using CQC EX, or Blades 3 CQC1 or using P90, shotgun or magazines. :lol: That and I have a shit connection from living in the ass end of nowhere in the countryside.

Startin' to feel like we should just have a 'Anything goes' Night or something.
Switcheroo

Postby Switcheroo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Or people should stop crying about every little thing they don't like. Every day I've played someone is complaining about something. When the server first opened there was a someone or two who complained about "tbagging the room" when snake died for the last time in SNE and his killer is seen by everyone. Claiming it was "disrespectful". I'm all for fun and fair play and for being friendly, but complaining about something of that sort is just ridiculous. Why can't everyone just PLAY and not start shit or complain? 1.00 has its problems, MGO in general has its problems, and people have their differences, but it's not like we all don't know that.
dan g
Character: gilly

Postby dan g » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 pm

I think I was in the room where you were kicked. It wasn't because you stunned someone it was because you stole someone else's stun if I remember correctly.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." -- Stephen Henry Roberts
Isaac
Jaws
Character: Oxycontin/Nosgoth/HustleBot/XanaX/Ever So Vicious

Postby Isaac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:10 pm

:roll:

Aguia_BR

Postby Aguia_BR » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:18 pm

I just enter the rooms for fun, never to kick anyone even if the opponent is being unfair. I have my own special way to defend myself more and attack less if other players agree not need to learn to respect the opponent the game so without appealing to ignorance, offenses and expulsion.
Switcheroo

Postby Switcheroo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:24 am

Aguia_BR

Postby Aguia_BR » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:16 am

many players already stole the cqc I applied, and not so I had any anger or hate reaction. The problem is that many people in the world are with bad feelings and bad ones, and not know the difference between a simple fun of reality. relax guys.
EagleScope
Character: EagleScope

Postby EagleScope » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 pm

dan g
Character: gilly

Postby dan g » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:39 pm

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." -- Stephen Henry Roberts
Switcheroo

Postby Switcheroo » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 pm

WinterWolf
Character: WinterWolf

Postby WinterWolf » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:58 am

The last thing i remember from the official servers is getting kicked for outsmarting other players. But i'm not gd anymore so i guess i won't have this problem anymore lolol

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”