Seriously, why people bitch about auto-aim?

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and our server.
Carlos
Character: CARLOS
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Seriously, why people bitch about auto-aim?

Postby Carlos » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:17 pm

OK, i understand the bitching about RPG and Shotgun, but why with AA, what's wrong with? I really don't get it. I mainly use AA because we can't move while in FPS :evil:

My theory is that those who are killed by a player wich used AA get mad because they weren't fast enought to shot opponent's head and get annoyed by being defeated also because those persons don't have "skills" with 3rd person view shooting like as they do in FPS.

- I refuse to not use auto-aim 8-) , Be safe!
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010 x2 (one died) SCPH-39001 (defunct)
SCE/Network Adapter SCPH-10281 FXN DATA CODE 3C
OPL 0.9.4 WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE 1 is the B E S T
- Carlos / Fury-K96 / Vedita BR
thecasperrojas
Character: Aionmagan
Unit: GRU

Re: Seriously, why people bitch about auto-aim?

Postby thecasperrojas » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:00 am

you seem to have a very bad understanding of what "Skills" is , and what AA means , AA = AUTO AIM , that mean that you press 1 button (L1) and it auto locks to the player and even if the opponent Rolls,lays in the ground uses box , there no way to avoid getting killed ,and the person who uses AA only hits L1 to auto lock , [ ] to shoot and moves analog around with out the need of adjusting his aim

in other words "AA does not require skills at all , in the other hand when you enter FPS over the gun point (some don't do this like my self i only use R1 and [ ] to HS) it does require actual skill to be able to shoot to the head , people don't like AA because it's and unfair advantage over others the same goes to RPG and ShotGun,

if you really have the need to move around while shooting , mgo2 would be a game that suits your needs and if you only have ps2 then theres COD2/3 that people still play to day
if your interested in seeing ps2 portables or gamecube portables here is my youtube channal https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCasperrojas/videos
Carlos
Character: CARLOS
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby Carlos » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:26 am

PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010 x2 (one died) SCPH-39001 (defunct)
SCE/Network Adapter SCPH-10281 FXN DATA CODE 3C
OPL 0.9.4 WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE 1 is the B E S T
- Carlos / Fury-K96 / Vedita BR
Pinus
Character: Status
Unit: GRU

Postby Pinus » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 am

Mad bads that don't know how to play MGO 1.

Even with AA you have keep the camera centered and fire your gun in bursts to land accurate shots quickly, on top of that you need to know when to crouch AA for less recoil at close range/to avoid CQC/roll attacks/Headshoters, AND, AA can be countered using the box because the box cancels the lock on. There is skill involved in AA, people just don't prefer the skill it takes for traditional MGO 1 over the skill it takes for more manual aiming type games but if it matters that much to them then they need to host a headshots only lobby or go play MGO 2, very simple.

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”