MGO1 Create Game is not clickable (Grayed out)

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pip-Boy
Unit: Ocelot Unit

MGO1 Create Game is not clickable (Grayed out)

Postby Pip-Boy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:45 am

Pls help me with this one pls, the Create Game/room is grayed out? What can I do to fix this one? My location is here in the Philippines GMT+8 pls play with me. tnx
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO1 Create Game is not clickable (Grayed out)

Postby MrGame20 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:23 pm

This means you haven't forwarded the appropriate ports. You should have gotten a message after the UDP check stating that you're unable to create games in your current environment.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Re: MGO1 Create Game is not clickable (Grayed out)

Postby GHzGangster » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Solved.

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”