Need help

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
revill2
Character: Status
Unit: KGB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need help

Postby revill2 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Right are the severs on mgo 1 still about because i did what was said in previous threads but i get no connecting message just dnas trying to connect but it just stays on that screen until i press abort. what should i do ?
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: Need help

Postby GHzGangster » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:17 pm

You need to turn on your cheat codes.
revill2

Postby revill2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:10 am

Network error (6-12) is what i am getting. Basically i couldn't make a converted network file as try to do on the network disc. i could make the file through mgs online settings but nothing works. i refuse to give up. i have an american copy of the game and i use to love playing this game and i would love to get it back up running. if you could help me with where i am going wrong then that would be awesome !.
revill2

Postby revill2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:16 am

I also tried a different approach by using someone else's saved file and downloaded another pcsx2 which i saw on this forum but it won't let me use it. it said this was used on someone elses console
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 am

Now is the error you're getting after the DNAS screen?
Really there isn't much of a reason to use the save it comes with, if you're having DNS issues then try the DNS package in the News forum.
revill2

Postby revill2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Yeah the error is after the DNAS screen. how do i use this package that i have downloaded ?
revill2

Postby revill2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:01 pm

I double click on the controller but the program doesn't even load up. If i press the console one that will load. i personally have no idea what i am doing
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Sorry, yes you double-click on AcrylicConsole.exe, not AcrylicController.exe.
Just have that open, make sure your DNS is set to your computer's IP address, and you should be good to go.
revill2

Postby revill2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:12 am

What do you mean the DNS is set to my computer's IP address, Do i need that through the playstation network configuration on the memory card ?. when i load the program it says "no address 0.0.0.0 and port 53 failure. is there another DNS sever/proxy running ?"
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 am

Yes, set it in the network configuration.
Are you running the program as an admin?

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”