Savemgo Stats App Release [iOS]

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jayveer
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Savemgo Stats App Release [iOS]

Postby Jayveer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:18 pm

I made an app which will allow you check your characters stats for MGO1. It is a completely free app. The app can be downloaded for the Apple App Store here;

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/savemgo ... ?ls=1&mt=8

I was working on this app a while back, I submitted to the app store where it was awaiting approval for a while, but now it seems they've approved it, quite surprised given the nature of the server. For now all you can do it type your player name and it will give you stats and then you can select the various modes available in mgo1.

If anyone does use it please let me know if you find any bugs, the majority of my time working on this app was for error handling so I'm hoping there aren't any. Also let me know what new features would be top of your list. Might make an androis version eventually. Thanks.
Stanislov
Character: Stanislov
Unit: KGB

Re: Savemgo Stats App Release [iOS]

Postby Stanislov » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 am

Will it be on Android too?
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: Savemgo Stats App Release [iOS]

Postby GHzGangster » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 am

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”