Got Online!

Discuss Metal Gear Online (MGS3) and our server.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
masheen
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Got Online!

Postby masheen » Sun May 31, 2015 12:53 am

Hey guys the names Matthew, It's been so many years since I touched Metal Gear online. I just followed the tutorials on the forums. My username is MASHEEN88 in the game. Hopefully I can find a schedule to play with you all. Let me know thanks! Damn awesome job on this btw :)
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina

Re: Got Online!

Postby Killerratchet » Sun May 31, 2015 9:28 am

We typically play on weekends so if you're wanting to play those are the best times. We've been getting full rooms on there recently :P
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
masheen

Postby masheen » Sun May 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Great I'll keep a lookout. Is there any specific time on the weekends?
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina

Postby Killerratchet » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 am

I'd say around 5 or 6 pm est is when they usually get on. Saturdays are more popular but sometimes on sunday a few players host on that day too.
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
Lucasnake13
Character: LUCASNAKE
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby Lucasnake13 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:54 am

Masheen.. I accepted you on my Facebook group. This weekend you missed 4 hours of gameplay and full room in the saturday and the sunday.

I sent a message for you on the group... take a look

Stay tuned on the facebook group to join our games.
We play only in the weekends... and sometimes on fridays.

Our timezone is - 3:00 UTC
THE_NINJA

Postby THE_NINJA » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Man this shit is awesome I'm hit up some old DDC members and try to get more ppl on. Mgo1 > Mgo2 Im currently going home to find my ps2 and GameShark right now, might need help with some of it
The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby The Animal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:35 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

Ekho
Character: Prizrak

Postby Ekho » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:17 am

Terribly sorry if I'm bumping a thread unnecessarily, but I just wanted to introduce myself. I was a bit shy to make my own thread. If I'm in the wrong place please direct me elsewhere!

I just set up MGO1 for my PC this morning and I'd love to see if you lads were still playing. It appears to be working just fine at the moment. I'm EST, and down to play any time you guys are. (Yes, I set up MGO at 5AM.)

Return to “MGO1 Discussion”